UNDERSTANDING CHRONIC TOXICITY
CLEARDROPS®… THE SYSTEMIC DETOXIFICATION BREAKTHROUGH
- PROVEN capable of ATTRACTING and RETAINING several types of toxins including heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and viral particles.
- PROVEN capable of CROSSING CELLULAR MEMBRANES giving HIGHEST possible bioavailability.
- PROVEN capable of supporting the body’s natural ability to detoxify by REVERSING the toxin accumulation process that took years.
- PROVEN capable of crossing cellular membranes to act as a TRUE BINDER offering a DAILY SYSTEMIC DETOXIFICATION.
- VIEW ClearDrops® full product label.
“The WHOLE battle is in the cell! Our health is only as good as is the health of our cells. If you don’t fix the cell, you do not fix the human.”
— Nikolaos Tsirikos-Karapanos, PharmD, M.D., PhD
UNDERSTANDING THE MAGNITUDE OF THE BREAKTHROUGH
A “ONE-OF-A-KIND” SOLUTION
You may be asking, “What is a zeolite?”
Scientists have long known that the zeolite, a chemical cluster formed when volcanic lava spills into the sea, is a powerful absorbent and binder of heavy metals and toxins that we are exposed to every day. Thus far, zeolite products have not been able to pass thru the barrier of the cell membrane to gain access to the inner cell to maximize heavy metal and toxin removal from the body.
Exposure to toxins starts even before we’re born. From the womb onwards, we’re surrounded by chemicals; over 80,000 by most counts. These toxins are embedding themselves in three tissues: brain, bones, and adipose (fat) tissues.
It is no secret that the human body is incredibly vulnerable to our contaminated environment – and humankind only continues to make the damage worse in the pursuit of modern-day advancements. Every single day, we are constantly being bombarded with chemicals and heavy metals. These chemicals and heavy metals exist in the almost 22,000 breaths of air we breathe, the water we drink, the fields we harvest (due to the use of pesticides), and the animals and fish we eat.
Heavy metals, like cadmium and mercury among countless others, are constantly embedding themselves in our brain, bones, and adipose (fat) tissues at the cellular level – with every breath, bite, and drink we take. The next time you eat sushi, which has a high probability of having mercury in it, paint your home, breathe in that new car smell, install a new carpet, or breathe the air outside, know that nearly everything releases harmful chemicals for you to breathe in or ingest.
The number one source of health and vitality doesn’t come from pills, prescriptions, lotions or potions; it comes from WITHIN. Every minute of every day, your body heals, repairs, and regenerates from the inside out. Yet, everyday, exposure to heavy metals and toxins builds up and, potentially, blocks the body’s own natural abilities.
UNDERSTANDING THE CLEARDROPS® ELEMENTAL IMPURITIES TESTING DIFFERENCES
The current FDA (Food & Drug Administration) testing standards for elemental impurities are as follows:
Dietary Supplement Liquid Formulations must be tested for the presence of 4 free heavy metals, according to the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) <2232>.
Pharmaceutical liquid formulations must be tested for the presence of 24 free heavy metals, according to the USP <232>, <233>.
Metron Nutraceuticals located in Cleveland, Ohio is THE EXCLUSIVE FORMULATOR of ZOI ClearDrops® . Below are the MINIMUM ELEMENTAL IMPURITIES TESTING STANDARDS for Metron Nutraceuticals for ZOI products:
The CONCENTRATED FORM of ClearDrops® is tested for the presence of 69 free heavy metals.
The FINAL FORM of ClearDrops® that is sold to consumers is tested for the presence of 29 free heavy metals!
THE CLEARDROPS® TESTING RESULTS
THE CLEARDROPS® DIFFERENCE
ClearDrops® is the world’s ONLY consumer-strength, TRIPLE-PATENTED, water–soluble zeolite.
ClearDrops® is a TRUE BINDER offering a systemic detoxification on a daily basis taken BY MOUTH.
ClearDrops® is the FIRST DIETARY SUPPLEMENT IN THE WORLD that can support the claim of crossing cellular membranes with the first invitro pharmacokinetic study conducted, EVER, for a dietary supplement.
In other words, ClearDrops® can support this claim as the same study that is required for every drug available in a pharmacy was, also, done on ClearDrops® to prove how it performs in the body.
ClearDrops® water-soluble zeolite is PROVEN capable of penetrating the cell membrane, gain access to the inner cell, and begin abstracting inner cellular toxins and removing them from the body.
ClearDrops® offers a much greater opportunity to support human wellness!
Using ClearDrops® as directed, can give yourself the advantage of DAILY, systemic (whole body) detoxification capabilities and rid the body of toxins, experience improved energy and enjoy greater well-being.
CLEARDROPS® INVENTOR BIO
- PharmD, MD, PhD, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece.
- Residency in General Surgery, Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Athens, Greece.
- Hellenic Board of Thoracic Surgery Certification 2005, Athens-Greece.
- European Board of Cardiovascular Surgery Certification 2006, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Fellowship, Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN, USA).
- Ethos in Medical Profession and Surgical Training
- Off-Pump CABG, Valve Repair Surgery, Arrhythmia Surgery
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Robotically Assisted Cardiac Surgery
- Minimally Invasive and Hybrid Cardiac Surgical Operations
- Quantitative Coronary Flow Analysis
- LV Functional Geometry
- Mathematical Models in Cardiac Surgery
- Innovative Surgical Techniques and Surgical Instruments
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Translational Surgical Research
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Network
- European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- European Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
Dr. Nikolaos Tsirikos, President of Metron Nutraceuticals, is the inventor of ClearDrops®.
Dr. Tsirikos was born in Athens, Greece where he graduated from the School of Pharmacy and the School of Medicine and earned his PhD at the University of Athens.
Dr. Tsirikos is a Board Certified Pharmacist, Board Certified Medical Doctor and Board Certified Cardiovascular Surgeon.
In 2007, he moved to Rochester, Minnesota where he worked for five years at Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Tsirikos is recipient of prestigious awards in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery and owner of several U.S. and International Patents.